Meet Our Lenders | Financing Options | Apply Online
Buying a home can be one of the biggest and most important investments of a lifetime. At Timberland Bank, we've been helping individuals and families achieve their dreams of owning a home for over 100 years! Our knowledgeable, experienced lenders will assist you in finding the perfect financing solution for your individual needs.
Flexible Financing Solutions
When it comes to mortgage loans, one size does not fit all. We'll listen to your goals and work with you to find just the right fit for your circumstances. There are no cookie-cutter loan programs here; you'll find plenty of flexibility in your financing options at Timberland.
- Construction Loans: When it comes to construction financing, our construction loan programs are widely regarded as the best-of-kind in the industry. You have the confidence of knowing that our programs have been tried and tested by thousands of satisfied home builders in communities throughout Washington for decades. Learn more about construction loans at Timberland Bank.
- FHA, USDA and VA Lending: We offer flexible solutions for government loans including FHA, USDA and VA loans guaranteed by Rural Housing through our partnership with LeaderOne.
- Manufactured Home Loans: Timberland Bank also has fixed rate and adjustable rate financing available for manufactured homes on land or in a park that were built in the year 2010 or newer.
- Refinancing: Refinancing your home mortgage may allow you to lower your interest rate, reduce the term of your loan, reduce your monthly payment amount, consolidate debt, or free up funds for a large investment.
- Home Equity Borrowing: Get things done by putting the equity in your home to work for you. Home equity borrowing can be a great financing option for a variety of needs. Add a new deck, remodel the kitchen, plan a great vacation or consolidate debt, a Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit can help you get things done.
- Financing for Auto, Boat & RV: Part of our role as a community bank means being there with flexible, low rate loans for the purchases that you really want— maybe it's a new car, boat or RV. Learn more about our consumer loan options.
- Passbook Loans: A Passbook Savings Secured Loan is a convenient way to borrow money at a low interest rate. With a passbook secured loan you are borrowing against funds you have on deposit with Timberland Bank. Your loan is secured by your savings and is payable in flexible terms that are convenient for you: weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or annually. Your savings stay right where they are; safe, secure and still earning interest and fully insured to the limits set by the FDIC. You may borrow any amount up to 90% of your available balance with a Passbook Loan and receive your cash the same day you request it.
Local Loan Servicing
During the loan process, the last thing on your mind may be thoughts of what happens to the servicing rights of your loan after it closes. But it is important to understand what happens to your loan, how it is serviced and what it means to you. It is not uncommon for other lenders to sell the servicing rights to your loan along with the note, but we are different at Timberland.
Timberland Bank retains the right to service your loan locally. This means from the time you begin the loan process until the day your loan is paid in full, we are here to serve you, answer your questions, or provide any assistance you may need.
Often times, consumers are not aware of the impact of the sale of loan servicing rights until there is a question or a problem. It is even possible for loan servicing rights to be sold over and over again. It can be very frustrating and time consuming to try to chase down someone in an unknown agency.
By retaining the right to service your loan, you are assured that when you have a question, or there is a change of any kind, we are right here locally to serve you. We provide service directly to you after your loan is funded.
Please contact us online, by phone or in person at any of our 23 convenient locations. We are just a call or click away and ready to provide personal service you will appreciate.
Apply Online, Anytime
Our goal is to provide you with a worry-free lending experience from start to finish. Please visit our Lending Resources page for checklists, applications, FAQs and additional resources.
Make an Online Loan Payment
Timberland loan customers can make a loan payment from an external source such as another financial institution. If you have questions or need assistance, please call our Loan Servicing Department at 1-800-562-8761.
- Click PAY NOW to begin Enter the last five digits of your account number, your name, and the amount of the loan payment
- Follow the prompts on the remaining tabs and confirm your payment
- Your loan payment will be processed and posted to your account within two business days
Meet Our Lenders
Loan Checklists, FAQs & More
Ready to build? So are we! Let a Timberland Bank lender help you with all your construction financing needs.