Timberland Debit Cards
Timberland Debit Cards are accepted for quick, convenient payments and can also be used at ATMs for convenient access to cash. Timberland Debit Cards are available with most Timberland Bank Checking Accounts.
To add a Timberland Debit Card to your checking account, please contact our Debit Card Department during business hours at (360) 538-7880.
Purchase amounts and ATM withdrawals are deducted from your checking account. You can find all transactions on your monthly checking account statement. The standard daily limit for ATM withdrawals with a Timberland Debit Card is $500 per day. The standard daily limit for point of sale and signature based transactions is $2,000.
Debit Card Maintenance
- Lost or stolen debit cards: If your debit card is lost or stolen, please call our Debit Card Department during business hours at (360) 538-7880. For service after business hours, please call 888-297-3416. Call your branch the next business day so we can issue you a new card. Call your branch the next business day so we can issue you a new card.
- Update your PIN: A Timberland Debit Card is protected with a secure Personal Identification Number (PIN) which is sent to you separately from your card. You can change your PIN by calling 800-290-7893 and providing the card number, security code, your zip code and the last four digits of your Social Security Number. You can also insert your Timberland Debit Card into a Timberland Bank ATM to update your PIN.
Make secure purchases in-store or within apps with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Android Pay. To connect your Timberland Debit Card to your Mobile Wallet, simply locate the Mobile Wallet App on your device and follow the instructions for adding your card.
My Rewards Debit Cards
Enjoy bonus rewards, cash back, roadside assistance and more! Typically, you would have to use a separate credit card to get these types of benefits. Now, at Timberland Bank you can get great benefits with the debit card you use every day!
Rethink the way you check out online with Mastercard Click to Pay. Now, you can secure your payment information in one place and check out everywhere in just a few clicks.
No more passwords - your information is ready whenever you are.
How to Pay with Mastercard Click to Pay
Built upon global payment industry standards, Mastercard Click to Pay will be fast, simple and secure. Just look for the Click to Pay icon where Mastercard is accepted, then follow the steps below to begin.
- Enter your user ID.
- Review your Timberland Debit Card payment and shipping info.
- Confirm your purchase.
Fast, Secure and Simple
Mastercard Click to Pay is a new way to pay online, which lets you store your payment information in one place and check out fast with your favorite merchants anywhere, all without a password. When you pay with Mastercard Click to Pay, you'll know exactly what to expect:
- Check out securely: Your information is protected by multiple layers of intelligent security that is always a steap ahead.
- Leave passwords behind: Pay in just a few clicks without entering a password.
- Stay in control: Easily manage where your payment information gets stored.
When it comes to security, the Timberland Bank Mobile App has you covered. This powerful, portable app now has Advanced Card Controls that put you in charge of how your card is used—and it’s as easy as a tap on your phone. With Advanced Card Controls, you can:
- Turn your Timberland Debit Card on and off if it’s lost, stolen or being misused
- Get instant alerts when your card is used
- Set dollar limits to keep spending in check
- Prevent transactions that don’t match your settings
- Use geolocation to limit where your card can be used
Bank from Anywhere
You can still come in to see us, but with Online and Mobile Banking, you can bank from anywhere!
Pay a Person
Make person-to-person payments through Online Bill Pay. It’s fast, easy and secure—all you need is your payee’s email address or cell phone number!
Use your debit card for everyday purchases and earn points for rewards in travel, entertainment and more!