Manage your Accounts 24/7
Online Banking is available to Timberland personal banking customers and can provide you with convenient access to your accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Here are just a few of the convenient features of Online Banking:
- Online Bill Pay: Simplify your life with Online Bill Pay, the quick, easy and secure way to pay all your bills online. You choose the payment dates, set-up automatic payments and pay anyone online at any time.
- Person-to-Person Payments: Send money to an individual through Online Bill Pay. Person-to-Person payments are fast, easy and secure—all you need is your payee’s email address or cell phone number!
- Online Statements: Access up to 18 months of statements within Online Banking when you enroll in Online Statements.
- Debit Card Security: Available within the Timberland Mobile App, Advanced Debit Card Controls allow you to turn your Debit Card on or off, get instant alerts when your Debit Card is used, set dollar limits and more all with just a tap on your phone!
- Mobile Check Deposit: Deposit checks into your personal accounts anytime, anywhere using a smartphone or web-enabled mobile device! Mobile Check Deposit is available within the Timberland Bank Mobile App and is secure and easy to use.
How to Enroll in Online Banking
Thank you for applying for a new checking account at Timberland Bank. To enroll in Online Banking, please visit our Online Banking Enrollment page. You will be asked to verify your identity by providing your Social Security Number (SSN), account number, email address and phone number. Your Employer Identification Number (EIN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) are also accepted in place of a SSN.
Deposit checks into your personal accounts anytime, anywhere using a smartphone or web-enabled mobile device! Mobile Check Deposit is secure and easy to use.
How to Make a Mobile Deposit
- Sign into your mobile app and select ‘deposit’. First time Mobile Deposit users will be prompted to enroll in Mobile Deposit. Once enrolled, click ‘make a deposit’.
- Enter the amount of the check and select which account you would like to deposit into.
- Endorse your check and write, for mobile deposit at Timberland Bank only.
- When prompted, take a photo of the front and back of your check.
- You will receive an email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org when your mobile deposit has been successfully submitted and received by Timberland Bank.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Advanced Card Controls
Pay a Person
Make person-to-person payments through Online Bill Pay. It’s fast, easy and secure—all you need is your payee’s email address or cell phone number!