Refinance with Timberland Bank
Refinance your Mortgage
Given today's competitive interest rates, it may be time to consider refinancing an existing mortgage loan. Lowering your interest rate, reducing the term of your loan, reducing your monthly payment amount or consolidating debt are good reasons to refinance now. Or maybe you would like to take full advantage of your equity to free up funds for college, investments or maybe even a vacation.
Our experienced lending professionals can assist you in determining if refinancing will help you achieve your goals. Below are few of the items to consider when you refinance.
- Your current interest rate and term VS the new rate and term.
- Any pre-payment penalties associated with your current term.
- The estimated cost to proceed with refinancing including: loan fees, fees for appraisal, title and escrow.
- The current appraised value of your property.
- Will you benefit from consolidating short-term debt into a longer-term mortgage?
- How long do you plan to stay in your home?
- Will you stay long enough to reap the benefits?
Our lenders will assist you in evaluating your financial picture to determine if refinancing makes sense. We will provide you with a written good faith estimate which is the only true comparison of any financial offer.
Does Refinancing Make Sense for You?
If you need more information or if you are ready to explore your options, please contact us online or call us at 800-562-8761 to be directed to the branch most convenient for you.