Flexible Financing for your Business
Our experienced Business Lenders
are local banking veterans who are familiar with the market area and the needs of businesses in the Pacific Northwest. Whether you are just starting out or looking to expand, you will find flexible business loan solutions at Timberland Bank that were created to meet your needs.
Timberland Bank Business Loans
- Secured Term Loans: Timberland Bank's secured term loans are single disbursement loans primarily designed for customers seeking funds for the purchase of equipment, vehicles and other purposes unique to each business. A secured term loan offers fixed and variable rates with flexible terms and enables businesses to maintain available credit on their short term credit lines. Secured term loans are secured by purchased assets, general business assets, titles or cash.
- Business Acquisition Financing: If you are looking to buyout a partner or acquire another company, let us help you grow. Timberland Bank's business acquisition financing includes flexible payment plans, a mix of equity and debt, and SBA options available for low down payments.
- Financing for Commercial Real Estate: Timberland's commercial real estate loans are available to purchase or refinance our customer's buildings. We offer financing for both owner, non-owner occupied and investment properties. Timberland Bank's commercial real estate loans include an amortization schedule of up to 30 years and competitive rates and terms. SBA 504 loans are available for lower down payment options. Commercial real estate lines of credit are also available.
- Commercial Construction Loans: At Timberland Bank, we know that no two commercial construction loans are alike. We offer construction financing for apartments, office buildings, restaurants and all types of commercial properties. Each commercial construction loan is tailored to fit your property type, occupancy and cash flow. While the specifics of each loan vary, all commercial construction loans include competitive variable rates and interest-only payments during the construction phase.
- Business Lines of Credit: A Timberland Bank business line of credit is an excellent choice for meeting short-term financing needs. Our business line of credit provides customers with the flexibility and support for the working capital needs of your company. Lines of credit are routinely utilized for short-term financing needs, like working capital, short term payroll, trade discounts, small equipment or inventory purchases. Additional benefits of a business line of credit include convenient access to funds, competitive variable rates and easy access to funds. Plus, interest is only charged on the portion of your line that your business is using.