Make a Plan to Save!
Saving money is an important part of your financial well-being. At Timberland Bank, we are proud to provide many safe and secure savings options with the rates, terms and conditions to meet your needs. Plus, your funds on deposit at Timberland Bank are fully insured to the full limits by the FDIC.
Seedling Savings Account
This is a great account for children up to 18 years of age! A Timberland Seedling Account offers tiered interest rates that grow as your balance grows. Seedling Accounts can be opened with a minimum deposit of just $1.00.
Statement Savings Account
A Statement Savings Account offers tiered interest rates so your interest will increase with your balance. A Statement Savings Account may be opened with a minimum deposit of just $1.00. Your monthly statement is available free of charge within Online Banking.
Plinqit: Automated Goal-Based Savings
Timberland Bank has partnered with Plinqit, a simple but powerful savings app, to help you easily save for your goals! Whatever you want to save for - your next vacation, your child's education, a rainy day, or a Bernedoodle puppy - Plinqit can help!
- Simplicity: Pay yourself first with easy, automatic transfers.
- Rewards: You can earn when you learn, invite friends, and reach your goals.
- Control: You decide how much to save, your deposit schedule, and watch your savings grow.
Money Markets & Certificates of Deposit
- Money Market accounts are a great choice when you need access to your funds, but wish to save money at a higher interest rate. The minimum deposit for our Money Market Accounts depends on the account type you choose.
- Certificates of Deposit (CD) are a good option when you can put funds aside for a set period of time. Timberland CDs earn competitive interest rates and are available in a range of deposit terms and minimums to open, some with an initial investment of $500.00. Please contact us for current rates and additional information on our Money Market accounts and CDs.
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
An Important Investment in your Health and your Future! An HSA is a tax-favored savings account created for the purpose of paying qualified medical expenses. An HSA is used in conjunction with a high deductible health plan (HDHP). Learn more about Timberland Bank Health Savings Accounts, or visit your branch to get started today.