Local Note Servicing
We offer a wide range of services to sellers and buyers involved in private contracts, whether secured by real estate, secured by personal assets or unsecured. When you're ready to see what our Note Servicing specialists can do for you, please contact your branch and we will help you get started.
Professional Record Keeping
We will document and report, so you don't have to! Timberland Note Servicing will accept and record all payments made on the contract, report the interest paid to the IRS, and provide tax statements to both buyer and seller annually. When applicable, our system can also remind the buyer of a late payment and assess and track late charges.
In addition to professional record keeping, we also provide:
- Timely Notification: By partnering with Timberland Note Servicing, you will receive alerts whenever a payment is made. Each time a payment is received on the account, a notice is mailed to the seller showing the date, amount paid and disbursements.
- Reserve Accounts: Timberland Note Servicing can set up reserves to pay hazard insurance, flood insurance, property taxes or other required disbursements.
- Disbursements: The seller may choose to receive payments as a deposit to a Timberland savings, checking, or loan account. Or, we will be happy to mail a check or send ACH disbursements as requested. The monthly fee is based on how the seller receives distributions.
- Competitive Fee Schedule: To professionally service your contracts, Timberland charges a one-time set up fee of $175.00 ($275 with reserves). Our monthly fee schedule varies, but allows you to manage your account with the level of service you require. Please click here to download the complete Fee Schedule.
- Friendly and Local Customer Service: Timberland Note Servicing is at your service Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM. to 5:00 PM. To reach our Note Servicing team directly, please call (360) 533-4747 and ask for the "Note Servicing" or "Contract Collections" department.
Ready to get started? We have all of the forms you need ready to download below. For best results, print set-up form on legal size paper.