Smart Gift Ideas for Graduates
Popular Gifts for the Class of 2022
Graduation is one of the most important milestones in a person's life. It's a sign of accomplishment and a great cause for celebration. If you have a new graduate in your life, you may want to celebrate their accomplishment with a special gift. But what kind of gift can commemorate the excitement of this momentous occasion?
Here are some popular suggestions this year:
- Laptop computer. Prices vary by make and model, but a laptop is a great gift for graduates of all ages, especially those going off to college.
- Tablet. Tablets have so many uses — reading, playing games, accessing the Web, etc.
- Smartphone accessories. If the graduate already has a smartphone, consider getting them accessories, such as headphones, speakers, chargers, etc.
- Watch. Today you have more watch options than ever before. You can purchase a beautiful piece of jewelry or an electronic gadget, such as an Apple Watch, which can help the graduate simplify their life.
- Camera. A camera is a great gift for graduates, especially those who are interested in art or photography.
- Netflix account. Entertain the graduate with a subscription to Netflix, which offers a huge selection of movies and TV shows.
- Luggage or baggage. A nice set of luggage is a grown-up gift that will encourage travel. If you have a smaller budget, consider purchasing a nice travel or duffel bag.
- Briefcase. Is the graduate moving on to the professional world? A briefcase is a great gift to send them on their way to work.
- Gift cards. If the graduate will be moving to a new apartment or starting college, you may want to purchase department store gift cards that allow them to purchase what they need.
- Kitchen appliances. From coffee makers to vacuum cleaners, irons, and blenders, there's a practical appliance to make any grad's life easier.
- Toolkit. If the graduate will be living in a new apartment or dorm, they may appreciate having tools to help them with little projects, such as hanging pictures or assembling furniture.
- Cash. It may not seem as personal, but you can never go wrong by giving a graduate money that allows them to build savings or purchase exactly what they need.