How Can We Help You?
At Timberland Bank, we understand that obtaining a business or real estate loan can be complex. That's why we provide flexible loan solutions at competitive rates and terms, with fast, local support. Timberland Business Bankers take the time to learn about you, your business and your financing needs. We are committed to serving you as a trusted partner and we are ready to help you achieve your goal.
We offer all the products and services you that you would expect from a big bank, with the high level of personal attention that you would expect from a local bank. Contact your local business banking expert in Grays Harbor, Timberland Business Banker and Senior Vice President, Brian Smith.
- Line of Credit: Customized lines of credit (LOC) provide short-term and flexible working capital to help businesses grow and manage cash requirements.
- Equipment Loans: When it's time to replace aging equipment or add new equipment for future growth, we are here to help with an equipment loan.
- Financing for Commercial Real Estate: Purchase a new building or refinance an existing structure. We can assist with your commercial real estate investment and have solutions for Owner and Non-Owner Occupied.
- Government Guaranteed Loans: SBA 7a, 504 and USDA Loans are great options for a new business and those just getting started.
Plus, Online & Mobile Banking Solutions for Business!
Resources and Applications
- Business Loan Application
- Environmental Disclosure Statement
- W-9 Form
- Form 4506C - Request for Transcript of Tax Return
Applying is Easy!
All Loan Requests
- EZ Personal Financial Statement (for each guarantor on the loan):
- This Personal Financial Statement is "EZ" because you only need to answer the questions on the second page and the rest will be calculated for you. If you have already completed a Personal Financial Statement for another financial institution within the last 60 days, we can use that.
- Remember to keep an electronic copy of this document! You never know when you will need it again. Plus, updating is always easier than starting over.
- 3 years business tax returns (of any business/real estate entity that you own 20% or more of)
- Business Debt Schedule
- 3 years personal tax returns
- OPTIONAL: If you have had the same CPA for business and personal returns for the last 3 years, you can fill out the Consent to Disclose Tax Return Information Form and we can request the returns from your CPA directly.
- The current year Profit & Loss Statement (P&L) and Balance Sheet for any operating business or investment real estate that you are purchasing.
Real Estate Purchases or Refinances
- Last 3 years Schedule E for the property
- Current Rent Roll
- Copies of current leases (if applicable)
- Copy of Purchase and Sale Agreement (if purchase)