Small Business Solutions
Starting a business can be a lot of work, yet very rewarding. Whether you're just getting up and running or looking to expand, we have flexible solutions to fit your needs.
Grow Your Business
Explore our selection of small business banking products below and when you're ready to take the next step, please contact us to request a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.
Business Checking SolutionsWe have a variety of account options for businesses of any size.
Our Business Checking accounts allow business owners to grow their business through:
- Handcrafted Business Checking options
- Easier purchasing with a Timberland Business Debit MasterCard
Cash Management SolutionsGrow your business with handcrafted payment processing solutions.
- Manage your banking transactions with Online Banking for Business
- Process payments from your clients quickly and with ease with Merchant Services
- Make deposits from the comfort of your own office with Timberland Bank's Remote Deposit Capture
- Make sending and collecting payments easier with ACH Solutions that are customized for your business
Lending SolutionsPartner with local Business Lenders who understand the needs of businesses in the Pacific Northwest.
With a Timberland Bank business loan you can:
- Make purchases and maximize cash flow with a business credit card
- Utilize a business line of credit for trade discounts, short term payroll, and working capital
- Purchase new equipment, vehicles, and other long term assets with a secured term loan
- Acquire another business, purchase real estate or construct a commercial building to grow your company
Additional Resources for Your BusinessThese resources can help your business grow and thrive!
- Technology can help increase efficiency and expand operations. Click here for tips on using technology to stay competitive.
- Visit the U.S. Small Business Administration for invaluable information about targeted to your specific line of business.
- See how your business stacks up against the competition with the SBA's Competitive Benchmarking Tool.
- Free and confidential consulting and low-cost training is available through the Washington Small Business Development Center.
Backed By The Small Business Administration
The Small Business Administration (SBA) is a great resource for new and growing small businesses. Your small business may qualify for financing more easily and receive more flexible terms through SBA lending, which can help preserve your working capital for other expenses.