New Online Banking is coming soon!
It's Faster and Easier, and you are going to love it!
Online Banking is all new and we hope you will find the modern design to be faster and easier to use than ever before. Here are just a few of the exciting new improvements.
- You will enjoy a consistent look and feel across all of your devices.
- Find your most commonly used features, all on your new home page.
- Simplify your life with faster, easier bill pay functionality.
- Quickly find your most important data with improved search.
- Find a convenient branch or ATM wherever you are with interactive maps.
Your Online Banking login credentials will not change. You will use the same login credentials that you currently use whether you access Online Banking from your PC, your mobile device, or a tablet. On or after February 10, 2016 you will need to accept a one-time authentication passcode to access the new design.
All account history will carry over to the new design. The HELP button will be available in the Menu icon.
Browser requirements: The only browser requirement is that it must be HTML5 compatible. We highly recommend updating your browser to the latest version available to ensure that your banking online is as secure as possible.
The following browsers will not provide functionality: Internet Explorer Version 11 and below, Firefox Version 24 and below, Chrome Version 30 and below and Safari Version 6 and below.
As always, please contact our Internet Banking Department at 1-866-747-4199 with any questions, comments or concerns. We want the transition to new Online Banking to be as smooth as possible for you.