SMS Text Banking
How To Set-Up Text Banking
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Open the Navigation menu and click or tap Settings > Text Enrollment. The Text Enrollment page will appear.
- Click or tap ON.
- Enter the area code and mobile phone number that you would like to enable for text banking in the SMS Text Number field.
- Click or tap Terms and Conditions to read the terms and conditions in another tab.
- Click the Agree to Terms check box.
- Click or tap Save.
- Do one of the following in the Enrollment Successful message:
- Click or tap Close to close the Text Banking settings
- Click or tap Visit Preferences to configure the account preferences for text banking.
Please note: Standard message and data rates apply when sending and receiving banking messages.
Use Text Banking
Simply send us a SMS text message at 226563 (BANKME) and include a command. Text message commands vary by setting, but may include:
- BAL: Displays the current account balance for all enabled accounts.
- BAL <account nickname> : Displays the current account balance for the account specified with the nickname.
- HIST <account nickname> : Displays the recent history for the account you specified.
- XFER <from account nickname> <to account nickname> <amount> : Transfers the amount that you specify from one account to another.
- LIST: Displays a list of all available text banking commands.
- HELP: Displays a list of contact points for information about text banking. This may include the website address, phone number, or other information.
- STOP: Disables text banking. You can also use the settings in online banking and the mobile banking app to enable and disable text banking.