Important Information about the Coronavirus
At Timberland Bank, we are focused on supporting you, our employees and our community during the evolving public health situation surrounding COVID-19, the new coronavirus. The resources below contain important information on COVID-19 that you may find helpful as we navigate through this uncertain time.
Lobby Access Restricted
Access to Timberland Bank branch lobbies will be restricted in accordance with Washington State's COVID-19 response plan. If you need to access a safe deposit box, require special assistance with a financial matter, or want to schedule a loan appointment please call us at 1-800-562-8761 or contact us online.
We are committed to serving our communities as a trusted financial partner, especially during these uncertain times. We encourage you to use the drive through facilities available at most Timberland Branches as well as online and mobile banking resources to access accounts.
Timberland Bank Drive-ups, ATMs, night deposits and online banking services will remain available. Additionally, Timberland Bank staff will continue to be available via phone and email to assist customers. Thank you for your cooperation in helping us protect our customers and staff during the current COVID-19 outbreak.
The SBA implemented the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) to provide small businesses with the resources needed to maintain payroll, hire back employees who may have been laid off, and cover applicable overhead costs. A fundamental part of the program’s enacting legislation dealt with forgiving a portion, or all of, the amount borrowed if funds were used for allowable expenses during a certain period of time.
PPP Loan Forgiveness
We want you to be aware that guidelines governing forgiveness may change, and encourage you to monitor legislative actions and additional SBA amendments to current PPP guidelines at www.sba.gov and www.treasury.gov.
SBA Releases PPP Borrower Information
- For loans of $150,000, or more – business name, business address, NAICS code, zip code, demographic data, information on non-profits, number of jobs supported, lender name and the range a borrower’s loan amount is in based on the following ranges:
$150,000 - $350,000
$350,000 - $1 million
$1 million - $2 million
$2 million - $5 million, and
$5 million - $10 million
- For loans below $150,000 the agencies will not release business names but will report loan totals aggregated by zip code, industry, business type and by various demographic categories.
SBA Disaster Relief Loans
The Small Business Administration is offering designated states and territories low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to small businesses experiencing substantial economic hardships as a result of the COVID-19. For more information, please visit the SBA's Disaster Loan Assistance website or contact the SBA's Disaster Assistance Customer Service Center by phone at 1-800-659-2955, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Banking services are available and allow you to perform many banking transactions from your home or office, including paying bills, sending payments, transferring funds, checking balances and more. Learn more about Online and Mobile Banking.
- Timberland Mobile Banking App allows you to take the Bank with you. Deposit checks, view Debit Card alerts, pay a person and more all from your phone.
- 24-Hour Phone Banking allows you to access account balances, get a list of transactions that have cleared your account, transfer funds between both deposit accounts and loans and more. Simply Dial 1-877-805-6705 and follow the prompts to make account transactions and inquiries.
- Our Customer Service Representatives are available to assist with your banking needs or questions you may have via phone at 1-800-562-8761.
- Drive-Up Banking is available at most Timberland Bank locations.
- Night Deposit Boxes are available at all Timberland Bank locations.
- Cash Management and Merchant Services provide convenient solutions for managing your accounts, plus payment processing options.
Mobile Check Deposit
Deposit checks into your personal accounts anytime, anywhere using a smartphone or web-enabled mobile device! Mobile check Deposit is secure and easy to use.
- Enroll in Online Banking and download the Mobile Banking App in the Apple or Google Play app stores.
- Sign into your mobile app and select ‘deposit’. First time Mobile Deposit users will be prompted to enroll in Mobile Deposit. Once enrolled, click ‘make a deposit’.
- Enter the amount of the check and select which account you would like to deposit into.
- Endorse your check and write, for mobile deposit at Timberland Bank only.
- When prompted, take a photo of the front and back of your check.
- You will receive an email notification from email@example.com when your mobile deposit has been successfully submitted and received by Timberland Bank.
Make an Online Loan Payment from an External Source
- Click PAY NOW to begin Enter the last five digits of your account number, your name, and the amount of the loan payment
- Follow the prompts on the remaining tabs and confirm your payment
- Your loan payment will be processed and posted to your account within two business days