Coronavirus Preparedness & Response
Important Information about COVID-19
At Timberland Bank, we are focused on supporting you, our employees and our community during the evolving public health situation surrounding COVID-19, the new coronavirus. The resources below contain important information on COVID-19 that you may find helpful as we navigate through this uncertain time.
Lobby Access Restricted
Access to Timberland Bank branch lobbies will be restricted in accordance with Washington State's Stay-At-Home Advisory. Customers may continue to use drive through facilities in addition to Automated Teller Machines (ATM’s), night deposit facilities and online banking channels to transact business. The suspension of lobby access at all Timberland Bank locations is to assist in restricting the spread of the coronavirus – commonly referred to as COVID-19.
If you need to access a safe deposit box, require special assistance with a financial matter, or want to schedule a loan appointment please call us at 1-800-562-8761 or contact us online.
Timberland Bank is following the guidance of the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and state and local authorities.
We are committed to serving our communities as a trusted financial partner, especially during these uncertain times. We encourage you to use the drive through facilities available at most Timberland Branches as well as online and mobile banking resources to access accounts. Timberland Bank Drive-ups, ATMs, night deposits and online banking services will remain available. Additionally, Timberland Bank staff will continue to be available via phone and email to assist customers.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us protect our customers and staff during the current COVID-19 outbreak.
Alternatives to In-Person Banking
- Online and Mobile Banking services are available and allow you to perform many banking transactions from your home or office, including depositing checks, transferring funds, checking balances and more.
- 24-Hour Phone Banking allows you to access account balances, get a list of transactions that have cleared your account, transfer funds between both deposit accounts and loans and more. Simply Dial 1-877-805-6705 and follow the prompts to make account transactions and inquiries.
- Our Customer Service Representatives are available to assist with your banking needs or questions you may have via phone at 1-800-562-8761.
- Drive-Up Banking is available at most Timberland Bank locations.
- Night Deposit Boxes are available at all Timberland Bank locations.
How to Make a Mobile Deposit
Deposit checks into your personal accounts anytime, anywhere using a smartphone or web-enabled mobile device! Mobile check Deposit is secure and easy to use.
- Enroll in Online Banking and download the Mobile Banking App in the Apple or Google Play app stores.
- Sign into your mobile app and select ‘deposit’. First time Mobile Deposit users will be prompted to enroll in Mobile Deposit. Once enrolled, click ‘make a deposit’.
- Enter the amount of the check and select which account you would like to deposit into.
- Endorse your check and write, for mobile deposit at Timberland Bank only.
- When prompted, take a photo of the front and back of your check.
- You will receive an email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org when your mobile deposit has been successfully submitted and received by Timberland Bank.
Make an Online Loan Payment from an External Source
- Click PAY NOW to begin Enter the last five digits of your account number, your name, and the amount of the loan payment
- Follow the prompts on the remaining tabs and confirm your payment
- Your loan payment will be processed and posted to your account within two business days
Economic Impact Payments
The IRS began sending Economic Impact Payments (EIP) the week of April 15. We encourage our customers to check online banking transactions to see if their EIP has been processed. The IRS plans to mail a letter 15 days after the payment was sent containing information about how the payment was made and how to report a missing payment.
SBA Disaster Relief Loans
The Small Business Administration is offering designated states and territories low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to small businesses experiencing substantial economic hardships as a result of the COVID-19. For more information, please visit the SBA's Disaster Loan Assistance website or contact the SBA's Disaster Assistance Customer Service Center by phone at 1-800-659-2955, or by email at email@example.com.