Refinance Your Mortgage
With interest rates at historic lows, there is still an opportunity to consider refinancing an existing home loan.
Lowering your interest rate, reducing the term of your loan, reducing your monthly payment amount or consolidating debt are still good reasons to refinance now. Or, take full advantage of your equity to free up funds for college, investments or a vacation.
For Your Consideration
Our experienced and local lenders can assist you in determining if refinancing will help you achieve your goals. Below are a few questions to consider when refinancing:
- What is your current interest rate and term versus the new rate and term?
- Are there any pre-payment penalties associated with your current term?
- What is the estimated cost to proceed with refinancing, including loan fees, fees for appraisal, title and escrow?
- What is the current appraised value of your property?
- Will you benefit from consolidating short-term debit into a longer-term mortgage?
- How long do you plan to stay in your home?
- Will you stay in your home long enough to reap the benefits?
Ready to Refinance?
When you're ready, our lenders will assist you in evaluating your financial picture to determine if refinancing makes sense. We will then provide you with a written, good faith estimate, which is the only true comparison of any financial offer.
If you need more information, or are ready to explore your options, call us at 1-800-562-8761 to be directed to the branch most convenient to you. For added convenience, you can also apply online.