Loan Application Checklist
At Timberland Bank, our goal is to provide you with the information and professional service needed to accommodate a smooth loan application process, from start to finish. In order to process your application in a timely manner, the following documents and information will be needed at the time of application:
- Timberland Uniform Loan Application, completed and signed.
- Credit Authorization, signed.
- W-2 forms from the last two years, or, if you are self-employed, tax returns (signed) and a year-to-date profit and loss statement from the last two years.
- If alimony or child support is to be included in income, please provide verification of receipt of support funds for the last three months.
- Your most recent pay stubs covering a one-month period.
- Bank statements from the last two months.
- Verification of income from other sources.
- Value amount statement of life insurance (if it is to be included in total assets).
- Rental agreements or real estate contracts for all rental or contract income property.
- Most current stock, bond and retirement statements.
- Name, address and account number of current mortgage holder or landlord.
- Legal description of the property and/or the parcel number.
- Copy of Earnest Money Agreement (if purchase)
- Hazard Insurance including your agent's name and phone number.
Note: The documentation required for a construction loan differs from the materials needed to apply for a home loan, which are outlined above. Please click here for the Construction Loan Application Checklist.