When it comes to construction financing, our construction loan programs are widely regarded as the best-of-kind in the industry. You have the confidence of knowing that our programs have been tried and tested by thousands of satisfied home builders in communities throughout Washington for half a century.
Why Choose Timberland for Your Construction Loan?
Time and time again, experienced builders prefer Timberland Bank's construction loan programs for a number of reasons:
- Competitive loan to value ratios
- Knowledgeable lenders who are proficient in the details of construction lending
- Flexible construction terms
- Help and resources along the way, like our Cost Breakdown Worksheet to help you manage your construction budget
- Disbursements by voucher system® to all sub-contractors and suppliers
- Increased convenience with Online Inspection Requests
- Local loan servicing provided by the people you know and trust
Custom Home Loans
Timberland Bank welcomes those who wish to take advantage of our Owner-Builder program. As an owner-builder, you will actively manage your home construction project with the guidance of an experienced and local lender.
Flexible Solutions for Your New Home
Whether you choose to build your own home or hire a contractor, you can depend on our professional lenders to guide you every step of the way— from purchasing land to completing work on your new home.
With our flexible financing options and knowledgeable lenders, you are assured that your construction financing is done correctly. Your lender will work with you to determine the best financing option for your circumstances.
We offer a 2-step construction loan that provides financing exceeding 80% loan-to-value as well as an all-in-one option. You pay interest only during the construction phase as funds are used. The construction term is 12 months. Your loan officer will assist you with converting to permanent financing.