We are Your Local Construction Loan Specialists
See us for Construction FinancingWhen it comes to construction financing, our construction loan programs are widely regarded as the best-of-kind in the industry. You have the confidence of knowing that our programs have been tried and tested by thousands of satisfied home builders in communities throughout Washington for over 40 years.
Owner / Builders Welcome!
With our flexible financing options and knowledgeable lenders, you are assured that your construction financing is done correctly. We offer both one and two step construction financing. Your lender will work with you to determine the best financing option for your circumstances.
All-in-one Construction LoanThe All-in-One Construction Loan provides up to 12 months of interest only payments through the construction phase, then converts to permanent financing up to 80% loan-to-value. The permanent rate is locked before construction begins.
2-Step Construction FinancingThe two step construction loan provides financing for loans that exceed 80% loan-to-value. You pay interest only during the construction phase as funds are used. The construction term is 12 months. Your loan officer will assist you with converting to permanent financing.
Whether you hire a contractor or choose to build your own home, you can depend on our professional lenders, experienced in all the details of construction financing to guide you every step of the way from land purchase to completed home.
Why do experienced builders prefer our construction loan programs?
- Competitive loan to value ratios.
- Knowledgeable lenders, proficient in the details of construction financing.
- Flexible construction terms.
- Our Cost Breakdown worksheet helps you manage your construction budget.
- Disbursements by voucher system® to all sub-contractors and suppliers.
- NEW! Online inspection requests offer added convenience.
- Local loan servicing for better service – we don’t sell your records.
Click here for information:
Information about Vouchers
Facts about Construction Liens